WHO WE ARE
HQL Solutions was established in the year 2017. It is the most trusted demand generation firm delivering Sales and Marketing Leads, Appointment Setting Services & Contact Discovery Services.
HQL Solutions aim to partner with our clients in increasing the sale of their products and provide solution services. Our goal is to help our clients achieve their sales targets and profit margins with the help of the Lead Generation Process. Our lead generation techniques target and influence potential buyers who show interest in purchasing a product, service, or solution, offered by our partner clients.
The quality of our work makes us dependable and competent to be the sales representatives of our clients while we depend on our client partners to ensure customer retention and customer-centric approach. All of this is achieved by efficient planning and holistic B2B marketing strategy approach by both the teams.
Our teams are trained to provide both inbound and outbound lead generation services. We also have trained staff for email marketing and digital marketing, as both are effective sales lead generation tactics being used today. With the help of a logical approach of populating the relevant potential customer database of the businesses or direct customers, our sales representatives tap into the potential buyers, through their preferred mediums.
HOW WE WORK?
Our staff is well versed with research techniques and is always on an outlook of expanding our database of potential buyers for top-selling products, services, and solutions.
We specialise in content syndication through our trusted publisher, Data Management CRMS and creative marketing techniques with timely delivery capabilities. We are shaping up goods with the help of new industry adaption techniques while also adding knowledge to our marketing strategy. It is important to us that the buyers are treated with integrity and honesty.
We believe in making sales based on trust and integrity despite the competition in this field of business. We aim to extend similar genuineness to our client partners providing them with the right customers through marketing leads. We focus on tapping buyers of two types; i.e. existing buyers and buyers waiting to be found.
We maintain three pools to categorise the buyers, each of which is treated with a different approach.
WHAT WE OFFER?
Our services are solutions to suit your requirements
We are in search of a self-motivated, driven and an experienced candidate to fill in the Business development manager role. This candidate shall possess exceptional communication scenes, must be good at building and nurturing relations and must be business-minded.
We are in search of a sharp and innovative Emailing Marketer. In this position, you will be required to oversee all aspects of email marketing campaigns, including market research, content creation, and the dissemination of copy.
Content Writers are responsible for style and format consistency across all projects and communicating with other team members to create the best content possible.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, English, or related field
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects.
- Effective communication skills.
We are looking for an innovative and experienced Quality Analyst with proven analytical and problem-solving abilities. The ideal candidate must be able to interpret and implement quality assurance standards and provide accurate and comprehensive feedback to colleagues.
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omnivore, Web Trends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develops digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Measures and reports the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Completes digital marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Maintains digital marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains digital marketing staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Develops digital marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
Digital Marketing Manager Qualifications/Skills:
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Coaching and subordinate involvement
- Circle symbol
- Managing processes
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Able to develop budgets
- Familiar with financial planning and strategy
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omnivore, Web Trends, SEMrush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines